All of our Markets will be participating in the Drive Up and Take service for this Saturday, June 13th. You will have the option to contribute online $13 ($12 for the produce box and $1 for the PayPal processing fee) per reserved box and pick up between 7:30-9:30am (Please bring your PayPal receipt).
If you prefer to contribute in cash, our markets have implemented a prepackaged drive-thru service to promote the social distance for Covid-19 from the hours of 7-10:00am and first come first serve. Drive your vehicle to the pre-determined registration area, contribute your $12 cash and someone will load your produce box(es).
View and download our 2019/20 P.O.W.W.O.W. Produce Season schedule for locations and hours. Please share your pictures and videos of the produce you shopped and the market you attended with your families, neighbors and friends by posting on social media using #produceonwheelswithoutwaste and #produceonwheels so newcomers can understand more about our program.
—–Metro Phoenix and Pinal County Service Area(s)
* Casa Grande P.O.W.W.O.W. Market – 820 E. Cottonwood Ln., Casa Grande 85122
* Crossroads United Methodist Church – 7901 N. Central Ave., Phoenix 85020
* First Baptist Church of Scottsdale – 7025 E. Osborn Rd., Scottsdale 85251
* La Mesa Village Apartments – 655 S Mesa Dr., Mesa 85210
——Metro Tucson and SO/SE AZ Service Area(s)
* Amado Pros (@ Longhorn Bar & Grill) – 28851 S. Nogales Hwy., Amado 85645
* Saguaro Christian Church – 8302 E. Broadway Blvd., Tucson 85710***
***PLEASE NOTE*** WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ALL VARIETIES OF PRODUCE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT EACH DISTRIBUTION LOCATION.
| Grapes| Jalapenos| Mini Peppers| Pineapples| Squash (Butternut)| Squash (Yellow)| Tomatoes (Roma)| Watermelons|
#share #volunteer #borderlandsmarket #borderlandsproducerescue #freshproduce #rescuedproduce #producerescue #produceonwheelswithoutwaste #produceonwheels #driveupandtakeaway #duta #thegogreenproject #foodwaste