All of our Markets will be participating in the Drive Up and Take service for this Saturday, June 13th. You will have the option to contribute online $13 ($12 for the produce box and $1 for the PayPal processing fee) per reserved box and pick up between 7:30-9:30am (Please bring your PayPal receipt).
If you prefer to contribute in cash, our markets have implemented a prepackaged drive-thru service to promote the social distance for Covid-19 from the hours of 7-10:00am and first come first serve. Drive your vehicle to the pre-determined registration area, contribute your $12 cash and someone will load your produce box(es).
View and download our 2019/20 P.O.W.W.O.W. Produce Season schedule for locations and hours. Please share your pictures and videos of the produce you shopped and the market you attended with your families, neighbors and friends by posting on social media using #produceonwheelswithoutwaste and #produceonwheels so newcomers can understand more about our program.
—–Metro Phx & Pinal Co Service Area(s), 7-10:00am
* Church on the Green – 19051 N R H Johnson Blvd., Sun City West 85375
* Corona Baptist Church – 4450 W. Ray Rd., Chandler 85226
* Living Word Bible Church – 3520 E. Brown Rd., Mesa 85213
* San Tan Valley Farmers Market – 40815 N. Ironwood Rd., San Tan Valley 85140
—–Metro Tucson Service Area(s) 7-10:00am
* Faith Tabernacle – 5011 E. Fort Lowell Rd., Tucson 85712
* Marana Middle School – 11285 W. Grier Rd., Marana 85653
* Resurrection Lutheran Church – 11575 N. 1st Ave., Oro Valley 85737
***PLEASE NOTE*** WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ALL VARIETIES OF PRODUCE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT EACH DISTRIBUTION LOCATION.
| Bell Peppers (Colored)| Cucumbers (Plain)| Green Beans| Honeydew Melons| Squash (Acorn)| Squash (Yellow)| Tomatoes (Roma)| Watermelons|
#share #volunteer #borderlandsmarket #borderlandsproducerescue #freshproduce #rescuedproduce #producerescue #produceonwheelswithoutwaste #produceonwheels #driveupandtakeaway #duta #thegogreenproject #foodwaste