Please Note! As a supporter, you can order online through our Drive Up and Take Away Service. The cut off date/time for the participating market to order a produce box(es) is 2pm on Friday. NOT TO Worry, you can still contributing $12 cash (per box) at any P.O.W.W.O.W. market. Hours are 8-11:00am and first come first serve.
We are happy to introduce a new customer service P.O.W.W.O.W. program called Drive Up and Take Away service. You will have the option to contribute $13 ($12 for the produce box and $1 for the PayPal processing fee) per box and drive up to pick up (please bring your PayPal receipt) your reserved pre-prepared produce box.
Here is how it works:
- Click and contribute from one of the participating P.O.W.W.O.W. markets listed below for the produce box(es) you would like to pickup.
- Please show up between 8-11:00am or (Unless Specified Hours).
- During the pandemic we will not require the P.O.W.W.O.W. registration or id number until further notice from new or regular supporters.
- Please bring your PayPal receipt to redeem. You will also receive an email confirmation from Borderlands on Friday late afternoon.
- Please wait in line in your vehicle (there could be initially multiple lines ending up into one line) until you reached the registration area.
- A volunteer will check you off the list and load your vehicle with the reserved produce box(es).
- Cut-Off date/time order online for a produce box(es) is 2pm on Friday.
- All produce box(es) will be forfeited if the box(es) is not picked up on the specified date by the end of the market.
Metro Phoenix and Pinal County/Metro Tucson and SO/SE Arizona Service Area: 2020/21 P.O.W.W.O.W. Produce Season – Hours: Nov.-Mar, 8 – 11:00am, Apr.-May, 7-10:00am, Jun.-Oct., 6-9:00am. Please email us for more information or questions. View/download the Metro Phoenix and Pinal County schedule or Metro Tucson and SO/SE AZ schedule.
Saturday, March 6, 2021 (Hours: 8-11:00am, Unless Specified Hours)