Bring a family member or friend this Saturday morning to show them on a shoestring budget how much you can shop for with only a $12 contribution and educate what rescuing and curbing food waste really means. There will be 7 P.O.W.W.O.W. summer season market locations (limited markets during the summer season) this weekend, June 23rd from the hours of 6:00am – 9:00am for your fresh fruits and veggies. With no qualifications of any kind, anyone shop for up to 70 lbs. of produce (17 cents per lb).
—–Metro Tucson and SO/SE Arizona Service Areas for Saturday, June 23rd, Hours: 6:00am – 9:00am—–
* American Legion Post 109 – 15921 S. Houghton Rd., Corona de Tucson 85641
* JTED @ Santa Rita High School – 3951 S. Pantano Rd., Tucson 85730
* Grace Temple Missionary Baptist Church – 1019 E. 31st St., Tucson 85713
—–Metro Phoenix and Pinal Co. Service Areas for Saturday, June 23rd, Hours: 6:00am – 9:00am—–
* First Baptist Church of Scottsdale – 7025 E. Osborn Rd., Scottsdale 85251
* St. Mark Lutheran Church – 3030 E. Thunderbird Rd., Phoenix 85032
* Glendale/Peoria Family YMCA – 14711 N. 59th Ave., Glendale 85306
* Sword of the Spirit Ministry – 501 W. Van Buren, Avondale 85323
***PLEASE NOTE*** WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ALL VARIETIES OF PRODUCE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT EACH DISTRIBUTION LOCATION.
—–Varieties Offered for this Saturday—–
* Cucumbers (Plain)
* Chile (Jalapeno)
* Mini Peppers
* Squash (Acorn)
* Squash (Italian)
Just as a reminder we are a re-distribution program designed for you to share and help others. You may not sell, barter or trade our product.
#Share #Volunteer #ProduceOnWheels #Borderlands #ProduceRescue #FoodRescue #BorderlandsRescues #BorderlandsMarket #PimaCounty #Tucson #MetroTucson #MaricopaCounty #Phoenix #MetroPhoenix #EastValley #Scottsdale #Tempe #NorthPhoenix #WestValley #Glendale #Peoria #Avondale #Goodyear #Tolleson #Buckey #Corona #Vail