Saturday, December 23rd from the hours of 8:00am – 11:00am we will have 10 P.O.W.W.O.W. market locations in the State of Arizona. For a $10 contribution and with no qualifications of any kind, you can shop for up to 60 lbs. of fresh nutritious rescued produce. Please check back for the varieties of produce offered and map of locations.
—–Metro Tucson and SO/SE AZ Service Area—–
• Amado Pros/Cow Palace – 28802 S. Nogales Hwy., Amado 85645
• American Legion Post 109 – 15921 S. Houghton Rd., Corona de Tucson 85641
• Saguaro Christian Church – 8302 E. Broadway Blvd., Tucson 85710
• St. Francis in the Foothills – 4625 E. River Rd., Tucson 85718
• Tucson Meadows (N. of Golf Links Rd. & Pantano Rd.) – 2121 S. Pantano Rd., Tucson 85710
—–Metro Phx. and Pinal Co. Service Area—–
• First Church UCC – 1407 N. 2nd St., Phoenix 85004
• Glendale/Peoria Family YMCA – 14711 N. 59th Ave., Glendale 85306
• La Mesa Village Apartments – 655 S Mesa Dr, Mesa, AZ 85210
• Islamic Center of the East Valley – 425 N. Alma School Rd., Chandler 85224
• Lifebridge Community Alliance (@ Orangewood Church) – 7510 N. 27th Ave., Phoenix 85015
View the produce season schedule from this link for market locations. Do you want to volunteer at a P.O.W.W.O.W. market or help us with your marketing and social media skills. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter for market locations, varieties of produce offered, recipe of the week and much more. For more information regarding Produce On Wheels With – Out Waste (P.O.W.W.O.W.) .
#Share #Volunteer #ProduceOnWheels #Borderlands #ProduceRescue #FoodRescue #MaricopaCounty #PimaCounty #Phoenix #Tucson #MetroTucson #MetroPhoenix #Chandler #Mesa #Amado #Corona