While searching for recipe’s to share we came across this one, we like it because it’s still pretty simple to prep and get into the oven, but it produces a pretty full meal. Do you have any squash recipe’s you want to share?
- 3 cups of cubed Zucchini
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 medium onion, diced
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup of shredded Cheddar or Mexican Blend Cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1 cup of Bisquick
- Salt to taste
- Combine the ingredients above in a large bowl, starting with the eggs. Add the garlic and onion, then the cheese. Next, add the olive oil, Bisquick, zucchini and salt.
- Add the mixture to a greased pie plate
- Bake at 350 Degrees for about 40 minutes.