Enjoy a beautiful morning and shop for your produce at our first weekend market of the produce season tomorrow morning from 8 – 11:00 am with 13 locations in the State of Arizona. With no income or residential qualifications required shop for up to 70 Lbs. of fresh produce at your favorite market with a $12 contribution. Every pound re-distributed from our markets help Borderlands’ mission of reducing food waste and greenhouse gases from the landfill. Please share your pictures and videos of our markets with your families, neighbors and friends by posting on social media using #produceonwheelswithoutwaste and #produceonwheels so newcomers can understand more about our program.
—–Metro Phoenix Service Area(s) for Saturday, November 2nd, Hours: 8 – 11:00am
* Arts Academy at Estrella Mountain – 2504 S. 91st Ave., Tolleson 85353
* Calvary North Church – 14201 N. 32nd St., Phoenix 85032
* Christ’s Greenfield Lutheran Church – 425 N. Greenfield Rd., Gilbert 85234
* Laveen Baptist Church – 5036 W. Dobbins Rd., Laveen 85339
* Open Door Fellowship Church– 8301 N. 19th Ave., Phoenix 85021
* The Episcopal Church of St. John the Baptist – 4102 W. Union Hills Dr., Phoenix 85308
* RCCG Jubilee Parish – 11122 W. Alabama Ave., Ste. A, Youngtown 85363
—–Metro Tucson and SO/SE AZ Service Area(s) for Saturday, November 2nd, Hours: 8 – 11:00am
* Continental Plaza Courtyard – 210 W. Continental Rd., Green Valley 85622
* Little Acre Hobby Farms (@ Tractor Supply Co.) – 350 S. Ocotillo Ave., Benson 85602
* Pima Community College Northwest Campus – 7600 N. Shannon Rd., Tucson 85709
* Safford Lions Club (@ The Home Depot) – 750 S. 20th Ave., Thatcher 85552
* St. Joseph Roman Catholic Parish – 215 S. Craycroft Rd., Tucson 85711
Willcox Community Food Pantry – 200 W. Downen, Willcox 85643—-You may not sell, barter or trade our product.