During the times in need for the striking workers at the Asarco Mine in Southern Arizona, show your AM ID and contribute $5 for a produce box to supplement your meals at the two P.O.W.W.O.W. markets in Tucson this weekend.
Come by and shop for your fresh produce this Saturday, November 16th from 8 – 11:00 am at one of our 16 market locations in the State of Arizona. With no income or residential qualifications anyone can enjoy shopping for up to 70 Lbs. of fresh produce with a $12 contribution. Support our mission at our markets so we supplement thousands of meals every weekend so communities can eat healthy.
Please share your pictures and videos of our markets with your families, neighbors and friends by posting on social media using #produceonwheelswithoutwaste and #produceonwheels so newcomers can understand more about our program.
—–Metro Phoenix and Pinal County Service Area(s) for Saturday, November 16th, Hours: 8 – 11:00am
• Aldersgate United Methodist Church – 3530 N. 32nd St., Phoenix 85018
• Arizona State University (@ Tempe Campus/Permit Parking 59) – 201 S. Packard Dr., Tempe 85281
• Arizona State University (@ West Campus/Lot 8) – 49th Ave. & Wood Dr. (South of Thunderbird Rd.), Glendale 85304
• Arizona State University Polytechnic Campus (@ House of Refuge) – 6935 E. Williams Field Rd., Mesa 85212
• Dysart Elementary School – 12950 W Varney Rd, El Mirage, AZ 85335
• Freedom Family Church – 13325 S. Tacna Rd., Arizona City 85123
• First United Methodist Church – 15 E. First Ave., Mesa 85210
• Maricopa Market (@ Central Arizona College) – 17945 Regent Dr., Maricopa 85138
• Red Mountain United Methodist Church – 2936 N. Power Rd., Mesa 85215
• St. Mark Lutheran Church – 3030 E. Thunderbird Rd., Phoenix 85032
—–Metro Tucson and SO/SE Arizona Service Area(s) for Saturday, November 16th, Hours: 8 – 11:00am
• Copper Queen Community Hospital – Palominas RHC – 10524 AZ-92, Palominas 85615
• Copper Queen Community Hospital – Douglas – 100 E. 5th St., Douglas 85607
• Most Holy Trinity Church – 1300 N. Greasewood Rd., Tucson 85745
• Sierra Vista United Methodist Church – 3225 St. Andrews Dr., Sierra Vista 85650
• St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church – 1145 E. Ft. Lowell Rd., Tucson 85719
• Tombstone Cowboy Church – 902 E. Freemont St., Tombstone 85638
***PLEASE NOTE*** WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ALL VARIETIES OF PRODUCE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT EACH DISTRIBUTION LOCATION.
| Bell Peppers (Colored)| Cucumbers| Eggplants| Honeydew Melons| Peppers (Jalapeno)| Pickles| Squash (Italian)| Squash (Spaghetti| Squash (Yellow)| Tomatoes (Compari)| Watermelons|
—-You may not sell, barter or trade our product.