We do apologize if your participating Drive-Up and Take Away P.O.W.W.O.W. market for this Saturday, May 16th is not offering online orders, but not to worry each market will have a pre-packaged produce box drive-thru service from 8-11am (first come first serve) to promote the social distance for Covid-19. Drive your vehicle to the pre-determined registration area, contribute your $12 cash (exact change preferred and per produce box) and someone will load your produce box(es).
View and download our 2019/20 P.O.W.W.O.W. Produce Season schedule for locations and hours. Please share your pictures and videos of the produce you shopped and the market you attended with your families, neighbors and friends by posting on social media using #produceonwheelswithoutwaste and #produceonwheels so newcomers can understand more about our program.
Metro Phoenix Service Area(s) for Sat., May 16th, Hours: 8 – 11:00am
- Aldersgate United Methodist Church (Enter at Weldon Rd.) – 3530 N. 32nd St., Phoenix 85018
- Red Mountain United Methodist Church (Enter at Sericin Rd) – 2936 N. Power Rd., Mesa 85215
- St. Mark Lutheran Church – 3030 E. Thunderbird Rd., Phoenix 85032
Metro Tucson and SO/SE Arizona Service Area(s) for Saturday, May 16th, Hours: 8 – 11:00am
- Sonoita Produce On Wheels (@SonoitaAZcommunitymarkets) – 3107 State Highway 83, Sonoita 85637
- Sierra Vista United Methodist Church – 3225 St. Andrews Dr., Sierra Vista 85650
- St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church – 1145 E. Ft. Lowell Rd., Tucson 85719
***PLEASE NOTE*** WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ALL VARIETIES OF PRODUCE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT EACH DISTRIBUTION LOCATION.
| Bell Peppers (Green)| Cucumber (Plain)| Green Beans| Honeydew Melons| Pickles| Squash (Acorn)| Squash (Gray)| Tomatoes (Grape)| Tomatoes (Roma)|
#share #volunteer #borderlandsmarket #borderlandsproducerescue #freshproduce #rescuedproduce #producerescue #produceonwheelswithoutwaste #produceonwheels #driveupandtakeaway #duta #thegogreenproject #foodwaste