No rain tomorrow morning so don’t forget to visit one of our 9 market locations this Saturday, March 14th from the hours of 8-11:00am (Unless Specified). With no income or residential qualifications anyone can enjoy shopping for up to 70 Lbs. of fresh produce with a $12 contribution.
View and download our 2019/20 P.O.W.W.O.W. Produce Season schedule for locations and hours. Please share your pictures and videos of the produce you shopped and the market you attended with your families, neighbors and friends by posting on social media using #produceonwheelswithoutwaste and #produceonwheels so newcomers can understand more about our program.
—–Metro Phoenix Service Area(s)
* Church on the Green – 19051 N R H Johnson Blvd., Sun City West 85375
* Corona Baptist Church – 4450 W. Ray Rd., Chandler 85226
* Faith Bible Church – 17230 N. 59th Ave., Glendale 85308
* Freedom Family Church – 13325 S. Tacna Rd., Arizona City 85123
* Living Word Bible Church – 3520 E. Brown Rd., Mesa 85213
* Maricopa Market (@ Central Arizona College) – 17945 Regent Dr., Maricopa 85138
* San Tan Valley Farmers Market (@ Combs High School, Hours: 7:00am – Until Sold Out) – 2505 E. Germann Rd., San Tan Valley 85140
—–Metro Tucson Service Area(s)
* Mount Zion Lutheran Church – 4520 W. Ajo Way, Tucson 85746
* Resurrection Lutheran Church – 11575 N. 1st Ave., Oro Valley 85737
#share #volunteer #borderlandsmarket #borderlandsproducerescue #freshproduce #rescuedproduce #producerescue #produceonwheelswithoutwaste #produceonwheels #driveupandtakeaway #duta #thegogreenproject #foodwaste