—–Metro Phoenix Service Area(s) for June 1st, Hours: 6 – 9:00am
* Arts Academy at Estrella Mountain – 2504 S. 91st Ave., Tolleson 85353
* First Baptist Church of Scottsdale – 7025 E. Osborn Rd., Scottsdale 85251
* Open Door Fellowship Church– 8301 N. 19th Ave., Phoenix 85021
—–Metro Tucson Service Area(s) for Saturday, June 1st, Hours: 6 – 9:00am
* Pima Community College Northwest Campus – 7600 N. Shannon Rd., Tucson 85709
* Saguaro Christian Church – 8302 E. Broadway Blvd., Tucson 85710
***PLEASE NOTE*** WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ALL VARIETIES OF PRODUCE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT EACH DISTRIBUTION LOCATION.
—–Varieties Offered for this Saturday
| Bell Peppers (Mini)| Carrots| Chile (Jalapeno)| Chile (Serrano)| Cucumbers (Plain)| Honeydew Melons| Squash (Acorn)| Squash (Spaghetti)| Squash (Yellow)| Tomatoes (Beef)| Watermelons|
Just as a reminder we are a re-distribution program designed for you to share and help others. You may not sell, barter or trade our product.
—–Visit our Produce Calendar page for our produce season schedule, and produce map:
Varieties of produce offered is normally posted on FaceBook every Thursday and Friday. Hours from November through May are 8-11am, April through May are 7-10am and June through October are 6-9am.
—–New to P.O.W.W.O.W. and would like to know more?
—–Subscribe to our weekly newsletter for up to date market locations, varieties of the week, recipe of the week, education corner and much more:
—-We can always use your help at a P.O.W.W.O.W. market, please volunteer:
#share #volunteer #borderlandsmarket #borderlandsproducerescue #freshproduce #rescuedproduce #producerescue #produceonwheelswithoutwaste #produceonwheels