Get your fresh produce this Saturday, June 6th from 8-11am. During Covid-19, take advantage of our prepackaged drive-thru service by visiting one of our markets. Drive your vehicle to the predetermined registration area, contribute your $12 cash (exact change preferred and per produce box) and someone will load your produce box. First come first serve. No id numbers or registrations are required for new and regular supporters.
View and download our 2019/20 P.O.W.W.O.W. Produce Season schedule for locations and hours. Please share your pictures and videos of the produce you shopped and the market you attended with your families, neighbors and friends by posting on social media using #produceonwheelswithoutwaste and #produceonwheels so newcomers can understand more about our program.
—–Metro Phoenix Service Area(s)
* Arts Academy at Estrella Mountain – 2504 S. 91st Ave., Tolleson 85353
* Open Door Fellowship Church– 8301 N. 19th Ave., Phoenix 85021
* St. Luke Lutheran Church – 807 N. Stapley Dr., Mesa 85203
Metro Tucson Service Area(s)
* Continental Plaza Courtyard – 210 W. Continental Rd., Green Valley 85622
* Little Acre Hobby Farms (@ Tractor Supply Co.) – 350 S. Ocotillo Ave., Benson 85602
* Marana Middle School – 11285 W. Grier Rd., Marana 85653
* Safford Lions Club (@ The Home Depot) – 750 S. 20th Ave., Thatcher 85552
***PLEASE NOTE*** WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ALL VARIETIES OF PRODUCE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT EACH DISTRIBUTION LOCATION.
| Bell Peppers (Colored| Coconut Slices| Cucumbers| Eggplants| Green Beans| Honeydew Melons| Squash (Acorn| Squash (Italian)| Squash (Yellow)| Tomatillos| Watermelons|
#share #volunteer #borderlandsmarket #borderlandsproducerescue #freshproduce #rescuedproduce #producerescue #produceonwheelswithoutwaste #produceonwheels #driveupandtakeaway #duta #thegogreenproject #foodwaste