All of our Markets will be participating in the Drive Up and Take service for this Saturday, June 13th. You will have the option to contribute online $13 ($12 for the produce box and $1 for the PayPal processing fee) per reserved box and pick up between 7:30-9:30am (Please bring your PayPal receipt).
If you prefer to contribute in cash, our markets have implemented a prepackaged drive-thru service to promote the social distance for Covid-19 from the hours of 7-10:00am and first come first serve. Drive your vehicle to the pre-determined registration area, contribute your $12 cash and someone will load your produce box(es).
View and download our 2019/20 P.O.W.W.O.W. Produce Season schedule for locations and hours. Please share your pictures and videos of the produce you shopped and the market you attended with your families, neighbors and friends by posting on social media using #produceonwheelswithoutwaste and #produceonwheels so newcomers can understand more about our program.
—–Metro Tucson and SO/SE AZ Service Area(s)
* Sonoita Produce On Wheels (@SonoitaAZcommunitymarkets) – 3107 State Highway 83, Sonoita 85637
* Sierra Vista United Methodist Church – 3225 St. Andrews Dr., Sierra Vista 85650
* St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church – 1145 E. Ft. Lowell Rd., Tucson 85719
—–Metro Phoenix Service Area(s)
* Aldersgate United Methodist Church – 3530 N. 32nd St., Phoenix 85018
* Glendale/Peoria Family YMCA – 14711 N. 59th Ave., Glendale 85306
* St. Mark Lutheran Church – 3030 E. Thunderbird Rd., Phoenix 85032
***PLEASE NOTE*** WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ALL VARIETIES OF PRODUCE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT EACH DISTRIBUTION LOCATION.
| Cucumbers| Honeydew Melons| Squash (Butternut)| Squash (Yellow)| Tomatoes (Roma)| Watermelons|
#share #volunteer #borderlandsmarket #borderlandsproducerescue #freshproduce #rescuedproduce #producerescue #produceonwheelswithoutwaste #produceonwheels #driveupandtakeaway #duta #thegogreenproject #foodwaste