Borderlands Produce Rescue would like to thank everyone who visited our P.O.W.W.O.W. markets since the beginning of our summer season in June distributing over 373,000 pounds of perfectly edible produce to the many communities so supporters can eat healthy. Without your help of supporting our mission we would not be able to rescue over 30 million pounds of fruits and veggies annually. Any supporter with no income and residential qualifications are welcome to shop for up to 70 lbs. of fresh produce at one of our 5 P.O.W.W.O.W. market locations with a $12 contribution this Saturday morning, July 13th from the hours of 6-9:00am. View our summer schedule from our website. Please help us by posting your pictures and videos of our markets on social media using #produceonwheelswithoutwaste and #produceonwheels so newcomers can understand more about our program.
- Arizona State Veterans Home – 555 E. Ajo Way, Tucson 85713
- St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church – 1145 E. Ft. Lowell Rd., Tucson 85719
- Corona Baptist Church – 4450 W. Ray Rd., Chandler 85226
- Living Word Bible Church – 3520 E. Brown Rd., Mesa 85213
- San Tan Valley Farmers Market (@ Combs High School) – 2505 E. Germann Rd., San Tan Valley 85140
—–Varieties Offered for this Saturday
| Bell Peppers (Colored)| Cucumbers| Grapes| Honeydew Melon| Squash (Acorn)| Squash (Italian)| Squash (Spaghetti)|