There are no tricks, gimmicks or special pills to eat healthy, all it takes is your desire and will power. Stock your fridge at one of the 4 market locations this Saturday morning, August 4th from the hours of 6:00am – 9:00am with fresh nutritious rescued produce. With a $12 contribution you can shop for up to 70 lbs. of produce with no qualifications of any kind, only 17 cents a pound!. Be part of curbing food waste by educating the communities at large how to benefit from this rescued produce.
—–Metro Tucson and SO/SE Arizona Service Areas for Saturday, August 4th, Hours: 6:00am – 9:00am—–
• Safford Lions Club (@ The Home Depot) – 750 S. 20th Ave., Thatcher 85552
• St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church – 1145 E. Ft. Lowell Rd., Tucson 85719
—–Metro Phoenix and Pinal Co. Service Areas for Saturday, August 4th, Hours: 6:00am – 9:00am—–
• Open Door Fellowship Church– 8301 N. 19th Ave., Phoenix 85021
• Southwest Valley Family YMCA – 2919 N. Litchfield Rd., Goodyear 85395
***PLEASE NOTE*** WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ALL VARIETIES OF PRODUCE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT EACH DISTRIBUTION LOCATION.
—–Varieties Offered for this Saturday
• Bell Peppers (Colored)
• Honeydew Melons
• Spaghetti Squash
• Free Complimentary Bonus Item(s) – Paper Products, Not Included in the Weight of the 70 lbs. of produce
Just as a reminder we are a re-distribution program designed for you to share and help others. You may not sell, barter or trade our product.
#Share #Volunteer #ProduceOnWheels #Borderlands #ProduceRescue #FoodRescue #BorderlandsRescues #BorderlandsMarket #MaricopaCounty #Phoenix #MetroPhoenix #PimaCounty #Tucson #MetroTucson #GrahamCounty #Safford #Thatcher #Glendale #Peoria #Avondale #Goodyear #Buckeye