Cutting food waste is a delicious way of saving money, helping to feed the world and protect the planet. Be part of our mission by shopping at one of our 12 market locations in the State of Arizona with a $12 contribution this Saturday January 26, 2019, from the hours of 8:00 to 11:00 a.m. Please help us by posting your pictures and videos of our markets on social media using #produceonwheelswithoutwaste and #produceonwheels so newcomers can understand more about our program.
—–Metro Phoenix and Pinal County Service Area(s) for Saturday, January 26th, Hours: 8:00am – 11:00am—–
* Crossroads United Methodist Church – 7901 N. Central Ave., Phoenix 85020
* First Baptist Church of Scottsdale – 7025 E. Osborn Rd., Scottsdale 85251
* Glendale/Peoria Family YMCA – 14711 N. 59th Ave., Glendale 85306
* Islamic Center of the East Valley – 425 N. Alma School Rd., Chandler 85224
* La Mesa Village Apartments – 655 S Mesa Dr., Mesa 85210
* Root 2 Route Botanicals (@ Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar) – 804 Cacheris Ct., Casa Grande 85122
* St. Mark Lutheran Church – 3030 E. Thunderbird Rd., Phoenix 85032
* Word of Abundant Life Christian Center – 6849 W. Indian School Rd., Phoenix 85033
—–Metro Tucson and SO/SE Arizona Service Area(s) for Saturday, January 26th, Hours: 8:00am – 11:00am—–
* American Legion Post 109 – 15921 S. Houghton Rd., Corona de Tucson 85641
* Saguaro Christian Church – 8302 E. Broadway Blvd., Tucson 85710
* Sahuarita House of Worship – 1100 W. Beta St., Green Valley 85614
* St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church – 1145 E. Ft. Lowell Rd., Tucson 85719
***PLEASE NOTE*** WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ALL VARIETIES OF PRODUCE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT EACH DISTRIBUTION LOCATION.
—–Varieties Offered for this Saturday
|* Green Beans|* Squash (Grey)|* Squash (Italian)|* Squash (Yellow)|* Tomatoes (Beef)|* Tomatoes (Grape)|* Tomatoes (Roma)|* Watermelon
—–Just as a reminder we are a re-distribution program designed for you to share and help others. You may not sell, barter or trade our product.
—–Visit our Produce Calendar page for our produce season schedule, and produce map:
Varieties of produce offered is normally posted on FaceBook every Thursday and Friday. Hours from November through May are 8-11am, April through May are 7-10am and June through October are 6-9am.
—–New to P.O.W.W.O.W. and would like to know more?
—–Subscribe to our weekly newsletter for up to date market locations, varieties of the week, recipe of the week, education corner and much more:
—-We can always use your help at a P.O.W.W.O.W. market, please volunteer:
#Shared #Volunteer #FreshProduce #BorderlandsMarket #BorderlandsProduceRescue #ProduceOnWheelsWithOutWaste #ProduceOnWheels #RescuedProduce #ProduceRescue
Please follow and like us: