Fruits and Vegetables are pure gifts from Mother nature, the most natural way to heal your body and make yourself whole again. Don’t allow this gift to end up in the landfill, visit one of our 12 market locations in the Sate of Arizona and shop for up to 70 lbs. of fresh produce with a $12 contribution this Saturday January 19, 2019, from the hours of 8:00 to 11:00 a.m. Please help us by posting your pictures and videos of our markets on social media using #produceonwheelswithoutwaste and #produceonwheels so newcomers can understand more about our program.
—–Metro Tucson and SO/SE Arizona Service Area(s) for Saturday, January 19th, Hours: 8:00am – 11:00am—–
• Little Family Farm – 30 W. Ivey Rd., Huachuca City 85616
• Medicare Health Benefits (Community Resource Center) – 2716 S. 6th Ave., Tucson 85713
• Most Holy Trinity Church – 1300 N. Greasewood Rd., Tucson 85745
• Pima Community College (@ Downtown Campus) – 1255 N. Stone Ave., Tucson 85709
• Sierra Vista United Methodist Church – 3225 St. Andrews Dr., Sierra Vista 85650
• Vision Church (Cross Streets of Cortaro Rd. and Silverbell Rd.) – 7511 N. Benet Dr., Tucson 85743
—–Metro Phoenix Service Area(s) for Saturday, January 19th, Hours: 8:00am – 11:00am—–
• Arizona State University, (@ Tempe Campus) – Vista del Sol, 701 E. Apache Blvd. (Apache Blvd. & Paseo del Saber), Tempe 85281
• Arizona State University (@ West Campus) – 4701 W. Thunderbird Rd., Glendale 85306
• Arizona State University Polytechnic Campus (@ House of Refuge) – 6935 E. Williams Field Rd., Mesa 85212
• Dysart Elementary School – 12950 W Varney Rd, El Mirage, AZ 85335
• First United Methodist Church – 15 E. First Ave., Mesa 85210
• Red Mountain United Methodist Church – 2936 N. Power Rd., Mesa 85215
***PLEASE NOTE*** WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ALL VARIETIES OF PRODUCE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT EACH DISTRIBUTION LOCATION.
—–Varieties Offered for this Saturday
|Bell Peppers| Cucumbers| Eggplants| Green Beans| Squash (Acorn)| Squash (Italian)| Squash (Yellow)| Tomatoes (Grape)| Watermelon|
Just as a reminder we are a re-distribution program designed for you to share and help others. You may not sell, barter or trade our product.
—–Visit our Produce Calendar page for our produce season schedule, and produce map:
Varieties of produce offered is normally posted on FaceBook every Thursday and Friday. Hours from November through May are 8-11am, April through May are 7-10am and June through October are 6-9am.
—–New to P.O.W.W.O.W. and would like to know more?
—–Subscribe to our weekly newsletter for up to date market locations, varieties of the week, recipe of the week, education corner and much more:
—-We can always use your help at a P.O.W.W.O.W. market, please volunteer:
#Shared #Volunteer #FreshProduce #BorderlandsMarket #BorderlandsProduceRescue # RescuedProduce #ProduceRescue #ProduceOnWheelsWithOutWaste #ProduceOnWheels