You don’t have to cook fancy or complicated masterpieces—just good food from fresh ingredients You can accomplish this by shopping at one of our 15 P.O.W.W.O.W. market locations this Saturday January 12, 2019, from the hours of 8:00 to 11:00 a.m. We rescued this produce for you that did not sell, maybe due to size, shape, color or blemishes, please take advantage of its great nutritional value. With a $12 contribution anyone without any income or residential qualifications are welcome to select up to 70 lbs. of fresh produce. Please help us by posting your pictures and videos of our markets on social media using #produceonwheelswithoutwaste and #produceonwheels so newcomers can understand more about our program.
—–Metro Phoenix and Pinal County Service Area(s) for Saturday, January 12th, Hours: 8:00am – 11:00am (Unless Specified)—–
* Corona Baptist Church – 4450 W. Ray Rd., Chandler 85226
* Faith Bible Church – 17230 N. 59th Ave., Glendale 85308
* Freedom Family Church – 13325 S. Tacna Rd., Arizona City 85123
* Genesis Church – 13625 N. 32nd St., Phoenix 85032
* Living Word Bible Church – 3520 E. Brown Rd., Mesa 85213
* Maricopa Market (@ Sequoia Pathway Academy) – 19265 N. Porter Rd.,
* Northwest Valley Family YMCA – 12450 W. Cinnabar Ave., El Mirage 85335
* San Tan Valley Farmers Market & Bazaar (@ Combs High School, Hours:
7:00am – 11:00am) – 2505 E. Germann Rd., San Tan Valley 85140
* The Odyssey Institute for Advanced & International Studies – 1495 S.
Verrado Way, Buckeye 85326
—–Metro Tucson Service Area(s) for Saturday, January 12th, Hours: 8:00am – 11:00am—–
* Agua Caliente Elementary School – 11420 E. Limberlost Rd., Tucson 85749
* Arizona State Veterans Home – 555 E. Ajo Way, Tucson 85713
* Mount Zion Lutheran Church – 4520 W. Ajo Way, Tucson 85746
* Oury Park – 600 W. St. Mary’s Rd., Tucson 85701
* Resurrection Lutheran Church – 11575 N. 1st Ave., Oro Valley 85737
* JTED Santa Rita High School – 3951 S. Pantano Rd., Tucson 85730
***PLEASE NOTE*** WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ALL VARIETIES OF PRODUCE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT EACH DISTRIBUTION LOCATION.
—–Varieties Offered for this Saturday
|Cauliflower| Cucumbers (Euro)| Eggplants| Oranges| Squash (Gray)| Squash (Italian)| Squash (Spaghetti)| Squash (Yellow)| Free Complimentary Bonus Item(s) – Water, is Not Part of the $12 Contribution and Not Included in the Weight of the 70 lbs. of Produce|
—–Just as a reminder we are a re-distribution program designed for you to share and help others. You may not sell, barter or trade our product.
—–Visit our Produce Calendar page for our produce season schedule, and produce map:
Varieties of produce offered is normally posted on FaceBook every Thursday and Friday. Hours from November through May are 8-11am, April through May are 7-10am and June through October are 6-9am.
—–New to P.O.W.W.O.W. and would like to know more?
—–Subscribe to our weekly newsletter for up to date market locations, varieties of the week, recipe of the week, education corner and much more:
—-We can always use your help at a P.O.W.W.O.W. market, please volunteer:
#Shared #Volunteer #FreshProduce #BorderlandsMarket #BorderlandsProduceRescue #ProduceOnWheelsWithOutWaste #ProduceOnWheels #ProduceRescue #RescuedProduce
Please follow and like us: