Come by tomorrow morning at one of our fifteen markets statewide to shop for your fruits and veggies. Please help us by posting your pictures and videos of our markets on social media using #produceonwheelswithoutwaste and #produceonwheels so newcomers can understand more about our program.
—–Just as a reminder we are a re-distribution program designed for you to share and help others. You may not sell, barter or trade our product.
—–Varieties Offered for this Saturday
|Cauliflower| Cucumbers (Euro)| Eggplants| Green Beans| Oranges| Squash (Gray)| Squash (Italian)| Squash (Spaghetti)| Squash (Yellow)| Free Complimentary Bonus Item(s) – Water, is Not Part of the $12 Contribution and Not Included in the Weight of the 70 lbs. of Produce|
—–Metro Phoenix and Pinal County Service Area(s) for Saturday, January 12th, Hours: 8:00am – 11:00am (Unless Specified)—–
* Corona Baptist Church – 4450 W. Ray Rd., Chandler 85226
* Faith Bible Church – 17230 N. 59th Ave., Glendale 85308
* Freedom Family Church – 13325 S. Tacna Rd., Arizona City 85123
* Genesis Church – 13625 N. 32nd St., Phoenix 85032
* Living Word Bible Church – 3520 E. Brown Rd., Mesa 85213
* Maricopa Market (@ Sequoia Pathway Academy) – 19265 N. Porter Rd.,
* Northwest Valley Family YMCA – 12450 W. Cinnabar Ave., El Mirage 85335
* San Tan Valley Farmers Market & Bazaar (@ Combs High School, Hours:
7:00am – 11:00am) – 2505 E. Germann Rd., San Tan Valley 85140
* The Odyssey Institute for Advanced & International Studies – 1495 S.
Verrado Way, Buckeye 85326
—–Metro Tucson Service Area(s) for Saturday, January 12th, Hours: 8:00am – 11:00am—–
* Agua Caliente Elementary School – 11420 E. Limberlost Rd., Tucson 85749
* Arizona State Veterans Home – 555 E. Ajo Way, Tucson 85713
* Mount Zion Lutheran Church – 4520 W. Ajo Way, Tucson 85746
* Oury Park – 600 W. St. Mary’s Rd., Tucson 85701
* Resurrection Lutheran Church – 11575 N. 1st Ave., Oro Valley 85737
* JTED Santa Rita High School – 3951 S. Pantano Rd., Tucson 85730