Come get your produce tomorrow morning at any of our 15 market locations and be part of curbing food waste. No income or residential qualifications of any kind. Please help us by posting your pictures and videos of our markets on social media using #produceonwheelswithoutwaste and #produceonwheels so newcomers can understand more about our program.
——Metro Tucson and SO/SE Arizona Service Area(s) for Saturday, February 2nd, Hours: 8:00am – 11:00am—–
* Amado Pros (@ Longhorn Bar & Grill) – 28851 S. Nogales Hwy., Amado 85645
* Emmanuel Baptist Church – 1825 N. Alvernon Way, Tucson 85712
* Pima Community College Northwest Campus – 7600 N. Shannon Rd., Tucson 85709
* Safford Lions Club (@ The Home Depot) – 750 S. 20th Ave., Thatcher 85552
* St. Christopher Catholic Parish – 12101 W. Moore Rd.,
* St. Joseph Roman Catholic Church – 215 S. Craycroft Rd., Tucson 85711
* Willcox Unified School District – 360 N. Bisbee Ave., Willcox 85643
—–Metro Phoenix Service Area(s) for Saturday, February 2nd, Hours: 8:00am – 11:00am—–
* Calvary North Church – 14201 N. 32nd St., Phoenix 85032
* Christ’s Greenfield Lutheran Church – 425 N. Greenfield Rd., Gilbert 85234
* Laveen Baptist Church – 5036 W. Dobbins Rd., Laveen 85339
* Open Door Fellowship Church– 8301 N. 19th Ave., Phoenix 85021
* Southwest Valley Family YMCA – 2919 N. Litchfield Rd., Goodyear 85395
* The Episcopal Church of St. John the Baptist – 4102 W. Union Hills Dr., Phoenix 85308
* Willowbrook United Methodist Church – 19390 N. 99th Ave., Sun City 85373
***PLEASE NOTE*** WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ALL VARIETIES OF PRODUCE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT EACH DISTRIBUTION LOCATION.
—–Varieties Offered for this Saturday
|* Bell Peppers|* Tomatoes (Grape)|* Tomatoes (Roma)
|* Tomatoes (Round)|* Tomatoes (Vine-Ripe)|* Squash (Butternut)|* Squash (Italian)|* Squash (Yellow)|* There will be plenty of tomatoes to make your salsas, marinara sauces etc. Take advantage while we have them.