Join us at a P.O.W.W.O.W. market one of four major programs supporting the mission of reducing food waste and greenhouse gases from the landfill. Approximately 32 million pounds of produce annually are rescued so the communities in your surrounding area can supplement meals to eat healthy at an affordable cost. Visit one of our 13 market locations this Saturday, February 1st from the hours of 8-11:00am. With no income or residential qualifications anyone can enjoy shopping for up to 70 Lbs. of fresh produce with a $12 contribution.
View and download our 2019/20 P.O.W.W.O.W. Produce Season schedule for locations and hours. Please share your pictures and videos of the produce you shopped and the market you attended with your families, neighbors and friends by posting on social media using #produceonwheelswithoutwaste and #produceonwheels so newcomers can understand more about our program.
—–Metro Tucson and SO/SE Arizona Service Area(s)
* Continental Plaza Courtyard – 210 W. Continental Rd., Green Valley 85622
* Little Acre Hobby Farms (@ Tractor Supply Co.) – 350 S. Ocotillo Ave., Benson 85602
* Pima Community College Northwest Campus – 7600 N. Shannon Rd., Tucson 85709
* Safford Lions Club (@ The Home Depot) – 750 S. 20th Ave., Thatcher 85552
* St. Joseph Roman Catholic Parish – 215 S. Craycroft Rd., Tucson 85711
* Willcox Community Food Pantry – 200 W. Downen, Willcox 85643
—–Metro Phoenix Service Area(s)
* Arts Academy at Estrella Mountain – 2504 S. 91st Ave., Tolleson 85353
* Calvary North Church – 14201 N. 32nd St., Phoenix 85032
* Christ’s Greenfield Lutheran Church – 425 N. Greenfield Rd., Gilbert 85234
* Laveen Baptist Church – 5036 W. Dobbins Rd., Laveen 85339
* Open Door Fellowship Church– 8301 N. 19th Ave., Phoenix 85021
* The Episcopal Church of St. John the Baptist – 4102 W. Union Hills Dr., Phoenix 85308
* Willowbrook United Methodist Church – 19390 N. 99th Ave., Sun City 85373
***PLEASE NOTE*** WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ALL VARIETIES OF PRODUCE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT EACH DISTRIBUTION LOCATION.
| Bell Peppers| Honeydew Melons| Oranges| Squash (Yellow)|
Tomatoes (Grape)| Tomatoes (Roma)| Watermelons