Shop for your produce this Saturday, February 1st morning at one of our 13 P.O.W.W.O.W. Market locations from the hours of 8-11am. For a $12 contribution anyone with no income or residential qualifications can enjoy up to 70 Lbs. of fresh produce.
View and download our 2019/20 P.O.W.W.O.W. Produce Season schedule for locations and hours. Please share your pictures and videos of the produce you shopped and the market you attended with your families, neighbors and friends by posting on social media using #produceonwheelswithoutwaste and #produceonwheels so newcomers can understand more about our program.
—–Metro Phoenix and Pinal County Service Area(s)
• Church on the Green – 19051 N R H Johnson Blvd., Sun City West 85375
• Corona Baptist Church – 4450 W. Ray Rd., Chandler 85226
• Faith Bible Church – 17230 N. 59th Ave., Glendale 85308
• Freedom Family Church – 13325 S. Tacna Rd., Arizona City 85123
• Maricopa Market (@ Central Arizona College) – 17945 Regent Dr., Maricopa 85138
• San Tan Valley Farmers Market (@ Combs High School, Hours: 7:00am – Until Sold Out) – 2505 E. Germann Rd., San Tan Valley 85140
• The Odyssey Institute for Advanced & International Studies – 1495 S. Verrado Way, Buckeye 85326
—–Metro Tucson and SO/SE Arizona Service Area(s)
• Arizona State Veterans Home – 555 E. Ajo Way, Tucson 85713
• JTED Santa Rita High School – 3951 S. Pantano Rd., Tucson 85730
• Marana Middle School – 11285 W. Grier Rd., Marana 85653
• Mount Zion Lutheran Church – 4520 W. Ajo Way, Tucson 85746
• Resurrection Lutheran Church – 11575 N. 1st Ave., Oro Valley 85737