We are happy to introduce a new customer service P.O.W.W.O.W. program called Drive Up and Take Away – for those who cannot wait in line or have disability issues. You will have the option to contribute online $13 ($12 for the produce box and $1 for the PayPal processing fee) per box and drive up to pick up (P.O.W.W.O.W. ID and PayPal receipt required) your pre-prepared produce box.
Here is how it works:
- Click and contribute from one of the participating P.O.W.W.O.W. markets listed below for the produce box(es) you would like to pickup.
- Please do not show up no earlier than 8:30am.
- Drive up to the posted parking space, if there is not one you can also walk up to the registration table, do not wait in line.
- Bring your required P.O.W.W.O.W. ID and PayPal receipt to redeem. If you are new to the P.O.W.W.O.W. program, you can still order for a produce box and register at the registration table.
- Someone will load your vehicle with the produce box.
- Cut-Off Date for the participating market to order a produce box(es) will be 2pm on Friday of their Saturday market.
- All produce box(es) will be forfeited if the box(es) is not picked up on the specified date by the end of the market.
|Metro Phoenix and Pinal County Service Area||Metro Tucson and SO/SE Arizona Service Area|
|2019/20 P.O.W.W.O.W. Produce Season – Hours: Nov. – Mar 8 – 11:00am, Apr-May 7 – 10:00am and Jun 6-9:00am||2019/20 P.O.W.W.O.W. Produce Season – Hours: Nov. – Mar 8 – 11:00am, Apr-May 7 – 10:00am and Jun 6-9:00am|
|November 23rd||November 23rd|
|November 30th||November 30th|
|December 7th||December 7th|
|December 14th||December 14th|
|December 21st||December 21st|
- Please email us for more information or questions.