We hope everyone had a safe and fruitful Thanksgiving holiday weekend with delicious turkey trimmings, sides of delicious fruits and veggies, and wonderful company. It is now time to restock your refrigerator with up to 70 lbs. of fresh produce by shopping at one of our 13 P.O.W.W.O.W. markets this Saturday, December 1st from the hours of 8-11am with a $12 contribution and that equates to 17 cents per pound. Please help us by posting your pictures and videos of our markets on social media using #produceonwheelswithoutwaste and #produceonwheels so newcomers can understand more about our program and how important it is to save mother earth by keeping the fresh produce out of landfill. We thank everyone who shares our information and schedule paying it forward to friends and family helping everyone eat healthy.
—–Metro Phoenix Service Area(s) for Saturday, December 1st, Hours: 8:00am – 11:00am—–
* Calvary North Church – 14201 N. 32nd St., Phoenix 85032
* Christ’s Greenfield Lutheran Church – 425 N. Greenfield Rd., Gilbert 85234
* Laveen Baptist Church – 5036 W. Dobbins Rd., Laveen 85339
* Open Door Fellowship Church– 8301 N. 19th Ave., Phoenix 85021
* Southwest Valley Family YMCA – 2919 N. Litchfield Rd., Goodyear 85395
* The Episcopal Church of St. John the Baptist – 4102 W. Union Hills Dr., Phoenix 85308
* Willowbrook United Methodist Church – 19390 N. 99th Ave., Sun City 85373
—–Metro Tucson & SO/SE Arizona Service Area(s) for Saturday, December 1st, Hours: 8:00am – 11:00am—–
* Amado Pros (@ Longhorn Bar & Grill) – 28851 S. Nogales Hwy., Amado 85645
* Emmanuel Baptist Church – 1825 N. Alvernon Way, Tucson 85712
* Pima Community College Northwest Campus – 7600 N. Shannon Rd., Tucson 85709
* St. Christopher Catholic Parish – 12101 W. Moore Rd., Marana 85653
* St. Rita in the Desert – 13260 E. Colossal Cave Rd., Vail 85641
* St. Joseph Roman Catholic Church – 215 S. Craycroft Rd., Tucson 85711
***PLEASE NOTE*** WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ALL VARIETIES OF PRODUCE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT EACH DISTRIBUTION LOCATION.
—–Varieties Offered for this Saturday—–
| Bell Peppers (Colored)| Cucumbers| Eggplants| Lemons/Limes| Oranges| Squash (Italian)| Squash (Yellow)| Tomatoes (Grape)| Tomatoes (On the Vine)|
—–Just as a reminder we are a re-distribution program designed for you to share and help others. You may not sell, barter or trade our product.
—–Don’t forget our P.O.W.W.O.W. markets this Saturday, December 1st. View our market locations, produce season schedule and the produce map from our website at www.borderlandsproducerescue.org/produce-calendar .
—–New to P.O.W.W.O.W. and would like to know more?
—–Subscribe to our weekly newsletter for up to date market locations, varieties of the week, recipe of the week, education corner and much more:
—-We can always use your help at a P.O.W.W.O.W. market, please volunteer:
#Share #Volunteer #Borderlandsproducerescue #borderlandsmarket #produceonwheelswithoutwaste #produceonwheels #freshproduce #rescuedproduce
Please follow and like us: