Every time you eat fruits and veggies it is an opportunity to nourish your body. Contribute $12 at any of our 6 P.O.W.W.O.W. market locations to shop for up to 70 lbs. of fresh nutritious rescued produce this Saturday, August 18th from the hours of 6:00am – 9:00am. No qualifications of any kind and you can contribute to as many produce boxes as you wish. Curbing food waste is now everyone’s responsibility so please help educate your community and support Borderlands’ mission.
—–Metro Tucson and SO/SE Arizona Service Areas for Saturday, August 18th, Hours: 6:00am – 9:00am—–
*Pima Community College (@ Northwest Campus) – 7600 N. Shannon Rd., Tucson 85709
* Little Family Farm – 30 W. Ivey Rd., Huachuca City 85616
* Sierra Vista United Methodist Church – 3225 St. Andrews Dr., Sierra Vista 85650
—–Metro Phoenix Service Areas for Saturday, August 18th, Hours: 6:00am – 9:00am—–
* Creighton Community Foundation (@ Excelencia School) – 2181 E. McDowell Rd., Phoenix 85006
* Greater Hope Christian Church – 13002 N. 33rd Ave., Phoenix 85029
* St. Christopher’s Episcopal Church -10233 W. Peoria Ave., Sun City 85351
***PLEASE NOTE*** WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ALL VARIETIES OF PRODUCE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT EACH DISTRIBUTION LOCATION.
—– Varieties Offered for this Saturday
* Butternut Squash
* Colored Bell Peppers
* Honeydew Melons
* Spaghetti Squash
* Yellow Squash
Just as a reminder we are a re-distribution program designed for you to share and help others. You may not sell, barter or trade our product.
#Share #Volunteer #ProduceOnWheels #Borderlands #ProduceRescue #FoodRescue #BorderlandsRescues #BorderlandsMarket #MaricopaCounty #Phoenix #MetroPhoenix #PimaCounty #Tucson #MetroTucson #CochiseCounty #SierraVista #FortHuachuca #Whetstone #HuachucaCity #Surprise #SunCity #MetroCenter #CentralPhoenix