We will have 8 markets tomorrow morning (Sat, Apr 4th) from 8-11am and first come first serve. If there are enough volunteers at each of our markets we will have a pre-packed drive-thru service. During COVID-19 we will not be requiring a P.O.W.W.O.W. ID for new or regular supporters. Preferably exact change of $12 contribution please. See everyone tomorrow please be patient.
View and download our 2019/20 P.O.W.W.O.W. Produce Season schedule for locations and hours. Please share your pictures and videos of the produce you shopped and the market you attended with your families, neighbors and friends by posting on social media using #produceonwheelswithoutwaste and #produceonwheels so newcomers can understand more about our program.
—–Metro Tucson and SO/SE Arizona Service Area(s)
* Continental Plaza Courtyard – 210 W. Continental Rd., Green Valley 85622
* Little Acre Hobby Farms (@ Tractor Supply Co.) – 350 S. Ocotillo Ave., Benson 85602
* Marana Middle School – 11285 W. Grier Rd., Marana 85653
* Safford Lions Club (@ The Home Depot) – 750 S. 20th Ave., Thatcher 85552
* Willcox Community Food Pantry – 200 W. Downen, Willcox 85643
—–Metro Phoenix Service Area(s)
* Laveen Baptist Church – 5036 W. Dobbins Rd., Laveen 85339
* Open Door Fellowship Church– 8301 N. 19th Ave., Phoenix 85021
* St. Luke Lutheran Church – 807 N. Stapley Dr., Mesa 85203
***PLEASE NOTE*** WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ALL VARIETIES OF PRODUCE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT EACH DISTRIBUTION LOCATION.
#share #volunteer #borderlandsmarket #borderlandsproducerescue #freshproduce #rescuedproduce #producerescue #produceonwheelswithoutwaste #produceonwheels #driveupandtakeaway #duta #thegogreenproject #foodwaste