Thank you for everyone who have been patient with our P.O.W.W.O.W. Markets Pre-Packed Drive Thru service due to Covid-19. Hours are from 8-11am and first come first serve. Stay in your vehicle and drive up to the registration area, contribute your $12 cash (exact change please) and someone will load your vehicle. For Drive Up and Take Away (8:30-10:30am) online orders, please follow in the same line and someone will help you.
View and download our 2019/20 P.O.W.W.O.W. Produce Season schedule for locations and hours. Please share your pictures and videos of the produce you shopped and the market you attended with your families, neighbors and friends by posting on social media using #produceonwheelswithoutwaste and #produceonwheels so newcomers can understand more about our program.
—–Metro Tucson and SO/SE AZ Service Area(s)
* Sonoita Produce On Wheels (@SonoitaAZcommunitymarkets) – 3107 State Highway 83, Sonoita 85637
* Sierra Vista United Methodist Church – 3225 St. Andrews Dr., Sierra Vista 85650
* St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church – 1145 E. Ft. Lowell Rd., Tucson 85719
—–Metro Phoenix Service Area(s)
* Aldersgate United Methodist Church (Enter at Weldon Rd.) – 3530 N. 32nd St., Phoenix 85018
* Corona Baptist Church (Enter at Ray Rd.) – 4450 W. Ray Rd., Chandler 85226
* Red Mountain United Methodist Church (Enter at Sericin Rd.) – 2936 N. Power Rd., Mesa 85215***PLEASE NOTE*** WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ALL VARIETIES OF PRODUCE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT EACH DISTRIBUTION LOCATION.
| Bell Peppers (Colored)| Chile (Jalapeno)| Cucumbers (Plain)| Oranges| Squash (Butternut)| Squash (Italian)| Squash (Spaghetti)| Squash (Yellow)| Tomatoes (Beef)| Tomatoes (Grape)| Tomatoes (Roma)|
#share #volunteer #borderlandsmarket #borderlandsproducerescue #freshproduce #rescuedproduce #producerescue #produceonwheelswithoutwaste #produceonwheels #driveupandtakeaway #duta #thegogreenproject #foodwaste