Pending if there are enough volunteers at each of our eight markets the P.O.W.W.OW. markets will have a pre-packed drive-thru service for this Saturday, April 11th from 8-11am, first come first serve. Please bring exact change to contribute $12 for up to 70 lbs. of produce. Don’t miss out!
View and download our 2019/20 P.O.W.W.O.W. Produce Season schedule for locations and hours. Please share your pictures and videos of the produce you shopped and the market you attended with your families, neighbors and friends by posting on social media using #produceonwheelswithoutwaste and #produceonwheels so newcomers can understand more about our program.
—Metro Phoenix Service and Pinal Co. Service Area(s)
* Church on the Green – 19051 N R H Johnson Blvd., Sun City West 85375
* Faith Bible Church – 17230 N. 59th Ave., Glendale 85308
* Living Word Bible Church – 3520 E. Brown Rd., Mesa 85213
* Maricopa Market (@ City Hall) – 39700 W. Civic Center Plaza, Maricopa 85138
* San Tan Valley Farmers Market (Hours: 7:00am – Until Sold Out) – 40815 N. Ironwood Rd., San Tan Valley 85140
—–Metro Tucson and SO/SE Arizona Service Area(s)
* NEW SITE! Faith Tabernacle – 5011 E. Fort Lowell Rd., Tucson 85712
* Marana Middle School – 11285 W. Grier Rd., Marana 85653
* NEW SITE! Third Church of Christ, Scientist – 7355 N. Paseo Del Norte, Tucson 85704
***PLEASE NOTE*** WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ALL VARIETIES OF PRODUCE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT EACH DISTRIBUTION LOCATION
#share #volunteer #borderlandsmarket #borderlandsproducerescue #freshproduce #rescuedproduce #producerescue #produceonwheelswithoutwaste #produceonwheels #driveupandtakeaway #duta #thegogreenproject #foodwaste